Paul Di Leo is an American bassist best known for his work with German superstar Nena, and with heavy metal band, Fozzy.
Paul’s Recent Work
· April 2018 to September 2018 - Paul toured and recorded a live DVD with Nena: “Nichts VERSÄUMT” LIVE 2018
· January 2018 to April 2018 – Paul toured with Fozzy, continuing the Europe and United States leg of their album release “Judas.”
· November 26, 2017 – Paul joined Fozzy in Atlanta shooting their video for the second single titled “Painless” from their album “Judas.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KhM2QNdMLg
· October 2017 to November 2017 - Paul toured with the co-headline Fozzy/Hardcore Superstar tour in Europe.
· October 14, 2017 – Fozzy Across America performed three shows in three different time zones in one day: Starting with a Fort Myers, Florida performance at 9am; then flying in a Gulfstream G4 to perform at 3pm in El Paso, Texas; then flying to Las Vegas to perform at 11pm at the Hard Rock Café. http://loudwire.com/fozzy-three-show-one-day-fozzy-across-america-performances/
· May 2017 to September 2017 - Paul toured with Fozzy for the first leg of their “Judas” album tour.
· May 2017 – “Judas” is released.
· April 2017 – Paul joins Fozzy in Atlanta for the video shooting of their debut single “Judas.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqURPBtGJzg
· February / March 2017 - Paul finished recording his third album with Fozzy titled “Judas.”
Paul’s Experience and Career
Nena Since 2001, Paul has been touring with German superstar Nena . He appears on several of Nena's studio and live albums, (including live DVDs), for which he has received three gold and two platinum record awards. Paul made guest appearances on “The Voice of Germany” in 2012 supporting Nena when she performed her hit song “Liebe ist” on which Paul played acoustic guitar. Paul supported performances with Nena's team on "The Voice of Germany” on the song “Somebody that I Used to Know.” Paul recorded bass tracks for the semifinal song “Under Pressure” performed on “The Voice of Germany” by Kim Sanders and Sharon Levy.
Fozzy In October 2011, Paul also began touring and recording with the heavy metal band Fozzy. Paul has recorded three albums with the band: “Sin & Bones” released 2012, “Do You Wanna Start a War” released 2014, and “Judas” released 2017.
Adrenaline Mob In Spring 2011, Paul joined Adrenaline Mob. He recorded bass on their EP release and toured from June to September 2011. Members included Mike Portnoy, Russell Allen, and Rich Ward.
Billy Joel In 1991, Paul was asked to sub as bassist (filling in for Schuyler Deale) for Billy Joel during his “Storm Front” tour. Most notable shows: “Back at the Ranch” festivals (August 1991) and “Madison Square Garden” performances October 21 and 22, 1991. After the MSG show, Paul was asked to do some pre-production work for Billy Joel’s “River of Dreams” album.
Other touring/performance/recording /artist and musician credits for Paul over the years include: Paul Simon - Carly Simon - Lauryn Hill - Joe Lynn Turner - Kim Wilde - Enrique Iglesias.
You are visitor number: 45737